Hello

We are going to give this a try, and hope that you all will find this blog interesting. Let us know you are out there by leaving a comment.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Things they say and do

Today Caleb came bounding in the office where the Calendar was and ripped off February and quickly replaced it with March and quickly found March 8th and put a birthday sticker on it! He's so excited about his birthday. He told me the other day that he wasn't sure if he was ready to be seven. He said" When your seven you have to know a million things and I'm not sure I know a million things." :)

Heather asked Ben if he would be her Daddy when she grew up. Ben said he would always be her Daddy. And Heather said,"Even when I have kids? " Ben said,"Heather are you going to have kids?" Heather said "Yes, I'm going to have Ruth... She'll be a godly woman:)) "
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

A million things, huh? Too cute!
I can't believe our kiddos will be 7 this year!
I love the conversation between Ben and Heather. So sweet.